Monday, April 16, 2012

a bit more shameless promotion

Hello dear readers,

as you may have seen a couple of days ago, I have entered a blog competition, and I would LOVE it if you feel able to express your support by voting for me in the Sydney Writer's Centre Best Australian Blogs People's Choice Awards! (Try saying that 10 times, fast, after a few glasses of Shiraz!)

You can get to the voting form by clicking this cool button, yay!


People's Choice Award

You could also just click on this link to get to the voting form.

Speaking now from the dark side of my nature as a media hag, I hereby promise that the first person to comment here to say that they have voted will receive a handwritten copy of the poecy of their choice, and I'll make it all pretty and stuff, so you can frame it, then hide it from the world.

Go forth and vote! (Please please please pretty please! That includes you Mum!)

With love,

:-) Jo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Steggz! Which poecy would you like? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would like "what's the point?" hanging on my wall. :)

    P.S. I love that the page wants to make sure I'm not a robot...

    ReplyDelete