Friday, October 19, 2012

mistress of the pig market/heartbeat live

Hey y'all,

soooooo, my fabulous friend Ali Maegraith is launching her folky/rocky album 'Mistress of the Pig Market' at the moment, aaaaaaaand, on Saturday 27th October, 7pm at Marrickville Road Church, I'll be performing a set of my poetry at her request.

It's the corner of Petersham and Marrickville Roads, $15/adult, $20 with CD - the album is great!!

So, come check out my embarrassing debut styled as a 'performance poet' and enjoy some cool tunes in the beautiful Marrickville Anglican Church.

xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm there. Will you be wearing a hat? xx Pri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah! How delightful my dear! I shall not be wearing a hat, sadly, but I will have some decorative bandages and a parasol. You should still be able to spot me ;-) xo

      Delete